August 31, 2006

Football Fever

I'm getting a case of football fever. I'm checking out pollls, reading little stories here an there trying to gleen any amount of information that might give me an edge in predicting what will happen in college ball this year.

Here's what I have so far:

My beloved Gators are getting screwed. They have the toughest schedule in NCAA DIvision I ball and they get no respect. Fuck Charlie Weiss. Sure, that was sweet of him to let the dying kid call a play last year, but BFD. Their 9-3 schedule wasn't as good as UF's since Florida played a tougher schedule (it has something to do with not being a Yankee pussy). I'm pissed the Harris Poll has them at 17th. WTF? That's just sour fucking grapes.

OU isn't as good as their fans want them to be. Honestly, they never are. They just get lucky with bumps in teh polls based on program history (Lee Corso aside). I see them going 8-5.

Texas still sucks. And Mack Brown is the spawn of Satan.

USC should be given the death sentence. They played dirty ball for too many years and frankly it chaps my hide that Pete Carroll got away with fucking Matt Leinhart over. It's pretty damn sad when you have to lie to your QB to get them to stay. Hey, Pete. Just how many fingers do you like in your ass?

Louisville is the most underrated team in the nation. They have good strength of schedule and solid mechanics. I think they'll take the BCS over West Virginia. Honestly, they deserve it after so many solid seasons in recent years. Plus, we never hear any bitching and moaning from them like we do Les Miles' pussy ass team known as the LSU Tigers (may they rot in hell).

Look for Notre Dame's Brady Quinn to fuck Chris Leak out of his Heisman. Chris has better career numbers and has had to overcome Ron Zook (may he also rot in hell). Hopefully Urban Renewal will continue this year and Chris will get the explosive season he is capable of while kicking OBC's ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

You're wasting your time worrying about all those things...it's all blue, baby. Michigan is going to come out of their horrific slide into obscurity this year and shock us all... :-)

12:09 PM  
Blogger The Raving Badger said...

Jenn, I am so sorry. I think the cold ass winters have frozen your brain cells. Florida rulz. Michigan droolz.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home