July 31, 2006

Stupid Quizzes

A friend of mine (hi, Cricket!) has this stupid quiz on her myspace account (which BTW I parodied quite nicely). It's something about "which religion are you?" Poorly worded and can be answered in several different ways but I said WTF....

My results.....

You scored as atheism.
You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.
atheism
100%
Satanism
96%
Paganism
58%
Islam
46%
Buddhism
38%
agnosticism
38%
Judaism
29%
Christianity
8%
Hinduism
8%


I don't get the Satanism thing. I don't believe in Satan either. Hell, until Christmas, I was an Agnostic. And I hate Pagans. They stink too much and usually need hair cuts and penicillin shots. And don't even get me started on the other results....

These people need to do a better job on the questions if they want to profess "knowing" which religion someone is or isn't. It can really fuck a person up.

Look at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emptyman said...

Funny, the Beliefnet quiz had me down for a Unitarian. I thought I was an agnostic, leaning toward atheist. I wouldn't know a Unitarian if I got mugged by one. Wasn't Emerson a Unitarian?

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home