August 04, 2006

I Think I Found My Trigger

Or start-up button. I don't know why it finally dawned on me, but the reason my head is so screwed up is I haven't spent enough time recharging by listening to the Indigo Girls. I have "Retrospective" on right now which is their version of greatest hits. I'm feeling better already and I'm not through the first song (well, actually second since I don't care for "Strange Fire" so much. Sorry, but just I don't have a bunch of lesbian angst....). "Closer to Fine" may be best known as college indie hit, but it reminds me of my sophmore year and waiting for my best friend to get off work so we could go study for astronomy. Shit. Things were so much simpler....

Well, simpler than the stupid city council which is about to approve a liar and a social climber as municipal judges. Dumb asses.... I may take this to the paper.....

And on a much weirder note- last night or was it this morning... it dawned on me that I better start knocking out kids soon if I want two or else I may be high and dry. I'm still not sure I'm ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emptyman said...

Don't get me started on the kids thing. Met a woman over the weekend who had ten. The only one whose name she told me was actually a miscarriage. She did suggest to someone else that her marriage broke up because she married a Jew and not a fellow Catholic, however.

9:52 AM  
Blogger The Raving Badger said...

I'm past the kids thing again. Momentary hiccup.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home