March 30, 2006

I Can Be A Real Shit

There are times that I surprise even myself with how much of a shit I can be. Two weeks ago, I hurt a friend that I actually do give a shit about (vs. ones that I sorta give a shit about and those who owe me money). I didn't mean to. I just started clobbering him/her with my usual know-it-all bullshit. I was right about a lot of it and don't take those essential parts back that would be dishonest and show a lack of respect for this person's intelligence, but I do apologize for my tone and how flippant I was in my e-mail.

I was wrong and given the situation, I made a poor decision to be honest (from my perspective) in such a brutal and heartless manner. He/she deserves better than that especially at such a raw moment.

I also know that despite my hesitancy to use cutsey little smiley face icons and stuff I should have with regards to my 12 step program comment. It was meant as a joke and prolly didn't come off that way in hindsight.

Anyhow, this is as public as an apology as I can make by publicly admitting I am a real shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emptyman said...

People who are always nice are usually quite uninteresting, however.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home