October 18, 2006

Reaffirming My Own Sense of Debauchery

I have a sick mind. Anyone who has known me more than five minutes can affirm that. I didn't realize how sick until I started checking out my statcounter visitor map and looking at the referring IP addresses. The stuff that comes up is amazing. Google something odd and chances are you'll get me.

Tennis ass.
Faggot ass faggot.
Janice Dickinson slag bimbo.
Rumphumpers.

The newest? "Yeager Blaster." One of my favorite drinks when I'm getting shitty with my peeps. Not only "yeager blaster," but I AM FIRST ON THE GODDAMN LIST.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I so totally love it, but I have to admit I wanted to be the only one on the list. I refined my search:

"yeager blaster tuaca assfucking"

I'm the only thing on the list.

BTW, Grasshopper, ""jaeger blaster tuaca assfucking edgar legal shark gut-busting fart shit pants too-smart-for-her-own-good broke-foot diarrhea of the mouth okie" doesn't work.

And for Deborah, it wasn't me that found the jury instructions for 'illegal entry" funny. That was you, god bless you.

OUJI-CR 5-16

ILLEGAL ENTRY - ELEMENTS

No person may be convicted of illegal entry unless the State has proved beyond a reasonable doubt each element of the crime. These elements are:

First, entering;

Second, an erection;

Third, of another;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home