June 16, 2005

It Gives A Whole New Meaning to Porkin'

The funniest true thing I've ever heard is as follows:

Skinny ass guy likes to eat. And, of course, he likes bonin' his wife. In an effort to be more efficient and to maximize his pleasure, skinny ass guy (on certain special occasions) will spread out a plastic tarp on their bed, bake up about 10 lbs. of pork chops (boneless- I asked...), throw the pork chops on the bed, throw his wife on top of that and go to town porkin' his wife while they both gnaw on tasty pig flesh.

I shit you not.

Oh... and the porkchops aren't just boneless- they're butterflied.

Thus, I wonder: Does he stuff them himself???????

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

This is the strangest thing I've heard since... oh, I don't know... this morning, maybe?

Where'd you hear about this? If you've found a weird news website, you're obligated to share.

5:01 PM  
Blogger The Raving Badger said...

The guy works with my friend Toby at the University. Trust me. It's a true story.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home